The Square de l'église Saint-Augustin


14800 DEAUVILLE

In 1914, a square was built in front of the Saint-Augustin church, following the project made by architect Georges Madeline, to replace the custom building. Two perpendicular roads cross it and enclose three grass areas with pedestrian walkways. Each part is embellished by flower-beds, trees and local essences’ shrubs, accompanied in 1969 by non-native plants, including black poplars and Austrian pines.