The Square François André

Face à l'hôtel Barrière Le Normandy

14800 DEAUVILLE

This square was built in 1945 in front of the main entrance of the Normandy hotel. Designed as a regional garden with apple trees, this area is divided by paths converging towards a bronze bust representing François André, built in 1964. This work, a tribute to the successor of Eugène Cornuché, director of the Hotel and casino society of Deauville (the current Barrière group), was made by a former pupil of Bourdelle Don.